Finding a game

By johnny5, in Fireborn

I'm seriously thinking on starting a game over a messenger service if I can find enough people to join in. If interested just leave a post with what ever im service you want to use and your info.

Generally preffer skype (voice chat) for rp's, with or without the use of roll20 for dice rolls etc

But other stuff works too.

I think timezones may be a problem however, so it be good to also state the timezone your in...

I'm at +1 GMT

Not sure if I can join in, as it might be tricky to fit in with limited time on weekdays, but I'll see.

I tried an online Fireborn thing before, but combat still got a bit tricky to mannage.

I'm in Central Time Zone in the US. Never used Skype but worth the try. Combat shouldn't be too tricky if you use a usb cam. It'll be my first at GMing a Fireborn game (or even playing in one).

I'm in Central Time Zone in the US. Never used Skype but worth the try. Combat shouldn't be too tricky if you use a usb cam. It'll be my first at GMing a Fireborn game (or even playing in one).

I think the main problem is mostly to handle combat fluidly and not taking up hours for 1 single turn.........with only text almost not manageable I guess. But with voice it should work quite well (not sure if an usb cam would add anything there or not)

The cam would be looking down on the table for dice rolls in a square container (I did this back in the day when I was dming D&D games). I would handle combat as if it was done face-to-face