SWLCG Custom Objective Sets

By starwarstsg, in Star Wars: The Card Game

First of all, no copyright infringement is intended on FFG or anyone else with rights to this game. I will take this down if asked. (However, I saw a old custom cards thread here a while back, so unless FFG has changed their policy that should not be a problem.)

Secondly, Comments/Balance Issues are more than welcome. I (feel like) I am a decent SWLCG player with a good eye for balance, but I really don't have very much of the whole picture (2x core, maybe 6 packs, 1 copy of first 2 big boxes), so If any of these cards cause gamebreaking combos, I will try to re-word them.

Imgur Link: http://tsgstarwars.imgur.com/all/

(Not sure how to post pictures directly, said I had the wrong extension or something)

That ship is completely broken and not templated correctly. It needs vehicle at the very least, I assume you wanted capital as well. It should probably be just a with ship unless you were going for some weird forced crossover. Also, what are the final two cards?

The way the spear is meant to work is that the enhancement can be damaged and destroyed separately by LS whenever they damage the spear. Not sure how to word that. Also, I'm not going to re-do the spear and add Vehicle and Capital Ship until I find a wording that works. Also, if the Force user is played as an ehnancment, they cannot atack normally.

Ways to word the spear that actually work would be greatly appriciated.

How about this?

Reaction: After a Force User enters play under your control, if this unit is not enhanced, attach it to this unit as an enhancement.

Forced Reaction : When this card would be destroyed, sacrifice a Force User enhancement attached to it and remove a number of damage tokens from this card up to the Damage Capacity of the sacrificed card instead.

While this unit is enhanced with a Force User enhancement, it gains that card's combat icons and game text.

How about this?

Reaction: After a Force User enters play under your control, if this unit is not enhanced, attach it to this unit as an enhancement.

Forced Reaction : When this card would be destroyed, sacrifice a Force User enhancement attached to it and remove a number of damage tokens from this card up to the Damage Capacity of the sacrificed card instead.

While this unit is enhanced with a Force User enhancement, it gains that card's combat icons and game text.

That's actually really great (and about 50x better). Thank you so much!

I was also considering

Capital Ship. Vehicle.

Reaction: After a Force User enters play under your control, discard any other enhancements and attach it to this unit as an enhancement.

Damage dealt by the Light side player(s) to this unit may instead be dealt to an Force User enhancement attached to this unit.

If a Force User attached to this unit has damaged placed on it equal to or greater than that Force User's damage capacity (if it a was a unit), destory that enhancement.

This unit gains all combat icons and card text of attached Force User .

Either way, guess the flavor text is going to be gone :) . Magnifying glass, here we come.

Rough Draft is up on Imgur. Ouch!