User Adventure: Hansel and Gretel

By oogly81, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

I came up with a good story and looking for input from the community as well as sharing it so others can use it in their games.

Adventures would start off by getting a mission to meet up with the Rebel spy network to deliver some information they had gathered. When they get there the contact is no where to be found, but left a clue as to where the plans are. This will create a treasure hunt for our adventures that will go all across the galaxy to find the plans for the Death Star (the ones given to R2-D2 in A New Hope). Where I could use y'alls input is on clues left and where it would send them. To get a better idea we gotta see what the spy did and why. I was thinking the spy left the plans on a datapad on Dathomir and sensing someone was on his trail led them on a wild goose chase to loose them and circle back around to finish the job. Unfortunately they finally caught up with him and killed him on (whatever planet). So like i said before the clues will backtrack his steps all the way to Dathomir, of course the person who caught up and killed the spy will be watching/harrassing the pc's as well.

I posted this on the wrong forum, i'll post it on the none beginners box one.