Would FFG consider making models of scenery??

By Baudolino, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

I would very much like to buy models of:

-Asteroids

-Derelicts

-Mission objects

-Wrecks

I know there are sites where people are making non-licensed items. While some of these are very good, they are always provided unpainted.

Me and my friends are all grown up, with very demanding jobs, wives and children. Painting models is simply not how I want to spend the little leisure time I have. If there was a means of outright buying high quality productions of the above mentioned items, that would be quite welcome.

This would be really nice. The time it takes to track down a decent model only to find that it needs to be painted. I think FF should provide models for the mission part of the game. There are lots of missions already made for the old PC game Xwing and Tie Fighter that I think would be a lot fun to play in Xwing Minatures and it would put a story line in the game too.

I did actually manage to make a deal With Shaun at Combat zone scenery to Paint on Commission. It does cost a bit extra, but for me it`s Worth it since it`s that or NO scenery at all.

If it's affordable, I wouldn't mind doing that. Thanks for sharing. I just figured they wouldn't do any painting and didn't ask.