Woodland space is terraformed

By MJadams, in Talisman Rules Questions

When landing on the now terrain space, are we still drawing Woodland cards or regular Adventure cards?

If a space (regular, Terrain, or otherwise) or other effect (e.g. some card) asks you to draw Adventure Cards, you draw from the deck of your current Region. So if you're standing in the Woodland, you would draw Woodland Cards. If you're standing in the Outer, Middle, or even Inner Region, you would draw from the main Adventure deck.

You draw cards according to region. So if the terraformed space is in the woodland you still draw woodland cards.

One more question about drawing cards in another region. If city cards are placed on adventure deck and street sage is drawn again but on the main board, do we draw three city cards or adventure cards?

You still draw city cards as this is specified on the street sage. The difficult part is to know where the chosen card should be put back. But if I remember correctly the card text is something like 'put the card back on it's deck'. Which should be the city deck, of course, but we usually put them on the chosen character's current adventure deck instead. Makes more impact then. :)

Thanks. That is how we have been playing it.

If a space (regular, Terrain, or otherwise) or other effect (e.g. some card) asks you to draw Adventure Cards, you draw from the deck of your current Region. So if you're standing in the Woodland, you would draw Woodland Cards. If you're standing in the Outer, Middle, or even Inner Region , you would draw from the main Adventure deck.

You're forgetting yourself Artaterxes, you can't terrain spaces in the inner region :)

If a space (regular, Terrain, or otherwise) or other effect (e.g. some card) asks you to draw Adventure Cards, you draw from the deck of your current Region. So if you're standing in the Woodland, you would draw Woodland Cards. If you're standing in the Outer, Middle, or even Inner Region , you would draw from the main Adventure deck.

You're forgetting yourself Artaterxes, you can't terrain spaces in the inner region :)

Edit: oh of course, the simplest example of all: casting Divination while being in the Inner Region. (Or being the Sage, etc.)

Edited by Artaterxes

In the context of the thread topic (terrained spaces) I misinterpreted your answer, my bad. I thought you meant that it was possible to terrain spaces in the inner region.

I didn't mean to say anything against associating a the adventure deck with the inner region.