why there isnt cards of guilty gear and blazblue

By JoseG, in UFS Off Topic

like the post says, why there isnt cards of those fighting games? they are great and will pull lots of fans and keep me wondering why UFS have not done the cards. Ive seem some fan cards and are great and I think they will do a great addition to the card pool of UFS.

Atlus, or whoever does those two games, "is not interested" according to Horvath.

Also, getting GG/BB wouldn't "Attract new players", it would just help keep already-playing ones. Tekken 6 is THE most popular fighting game (according to Arcadia), and it hasn't attracted new players on the scale most would think, so, again, I sincerely doubt GG/BB would attract many new players, not on a bigger scale than Tekken.

Arcana Hearts, maybe.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Atlus, or whoever does those two games, "is not interested" according to Horvath.

Also, getting GG/BB wouldn't "Attract new players", it would just help keep already-playing ones. Tekken 6 is THE most popular fighting game (according to Arcadia), and it hasn't attracted new players on the scale most would think, so, again, I sincerely doubt GG/BB would attract many new players, not on a bigger scale than Tekken.

Arcana Hearts, maybe.

so it is a matter of taste. I personally like more anime style characters (darkstalkers, samurai showdown, street fighter) and arcana hearts would be a great addition too. well we can only dream about it and do fan made sets.

Arksys. Blazblue and GG are by Arksys.

And yeah, UFS has tried, but Arksys apparently keeps saying no. Mores the pity. Might be the same licensing issues that lead to BlazBlue anyways, so I still have my fingers crossed it'll come eventually.

I...dont really see Arcana Hearts improving things for the UFS customer base. It's barely a blip in the radar to most people, and many of those that do known about it do so cause it's 'the game with the all girl moe moe cast, lol japan"

AH isn't really known by the mainstream crowd AT ALL. Not happening.

I dream for when Bang, Johnny, Axl, Slayer, Hazama and co. make it....

DaiAndOh said:

AH isn't really known by the mainstream crowd AT ALL. Not happening.

I dream for when Bang, Johnny, Axl, Slayer, Hazama and co. make it....

:D

does anyone know why they are saying no like do they have an actual reason or are they just saying straight up NO!

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

does anyone know why they are saying no like do they have an actual reason or are they just saying straight up NO!

Well, I am new to UFS (and this forum for that matter) and how I found the game was out of pure luck. I saw no marketing for it at all. All the hobby stores I know of have a very low supply of cards and have little to no posters up or promotional anything.

If this is the case elsewhere, then forget what is added to what, because if you don't have the product marketed, the public will never know it's there.

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

The company, IIRC, was burned on Japanese card game and thus have a very negative opinions of card games.