SWFL, Sarasota to Fort Lauderdale

By Exhausted Token, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Fellow Admirals,

Never Tell Me The Odds Gaming and Budget Friendly Games extends an invitation to all Star Wars Armada players in the greater South Florida area to join us on Sundays starting at 1pm for some great Armada matches. Check us out here: https://www.facebook.com/BudgetFriendlyGames . Hope to see you all there.

Update: We are looking to run our first tournament Labor Day weekend. If you are interested in being a part of the event post here. The tournament would be on the Saturday instead of the usual Sunday game day.

I live in fort Lauderdale but work weekends :(

I am glad to see shops closer to me hosting Armada though.

Confirmed: Budget Friendly Games will be hosting a tournament Saturday September 5th. More will be posted on times and such at the end of July.

Budget Friendly Games just got in the Summer Tournament Kit. The plan is to have people register starting at 10a on Saturday 5 September. The first game will begin promptly at 11a. There will be three games with a half hour break for lunch after the first game (a Subway in same plaza). Budget Friendly Games is ten minutes west of I-75 in Bonita Springs. I read that a store in the Miami-Dade area had a tournament a couple of weeks ago. That's about an hour and a half away. Please pass on word of this tournament to those players. Thanks

Tournament for September 5 is postponed. Only two confirmed entrants. We will reschedule the event when able. Please post here or PM me if you are interested in being part of a tournament for the Naples-Fort Myers area.

Are you guys doing massing at sullust?

Yes. We got word last week. I started a new thread in this forum with a link to Budget Friendly Games Facebook for further details. Our tournament will be Saturday 3 October.

If you guys want your go at another massing at Sallust, sunshine adventure gaming is having one as well in miami.