Louisville KY

By Rottenreason, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Are there any Armada players playing at any of the Louisville KY venues?

Yep. I can play at PSC, and actually won a tourney there a couple of weeks ago. I also play in Etown at Hard Knox Games, and also own my own table at home.

ETown is a bit of a trip but I'd be in for a drive or two. I am not sure I know what PSC is. Well anytime you'd like a match let me know we can meet up somewhere.

Pet Shop Comics, they're on old Preston highway. They have a growing tourney and play scene. Next tourney is August 28, 400 points.

If you want to drive to Lexington we play on Wednesday nights. We also have tourneys every 4th saturday in the month. July's tourney will be 350 points. This is all at the Battleforge on Alexandria drive.

Edited by Lukiki

Thank you Lukiki. If I can swing in on a weekend that would be much more doable.

I may swing down to Lexington one of these weekends....it's a fair drive down for me, but I've been to the battle forge before.

We'd look forward to seeing you all. In June the tourney cost was $10 and the prizes were $30, $20, $10 with 6 people. The prizes go up as we get more people. Also, I'm not sure how many people would be the for it on a regular weekend rather than a tourney weekend. The main group of us have young kids, so we tend not to be there unless we have something scheduled on weekends. Wednesdays though shouldn't really be a problem.

What days and times do they play at PSC?

They don't have a regular play night, just gotta arrange or catch someone there. As I said, there's a tourney August 28.

I live in the Lexington area. I just picked up the starter set and a few expansion packs and am looking to play. What time do you all play at Battleforge on Wednesday nights?

They don't have a regular play night, just gotta arrange or catch someone there. As I said, there's a tourney August 28.

I might have to drop by for one of these - I've been to Pet Shop Comics a few times in the past to play Heroscape, though it's a bit out of the way for me (~90 minute drive).

New player that lives in Lexington and would like to get in some games. Please let me know when the next get together is, I would love to drop by and introduce myself.