Dallas/Ft. Worth area

By lyonhawk, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I will be relocating to Frisco in the next couple weeks and am looking for places to play Armada. I know Madness in Plano has a weekly Armada night. Looking for any other places around the metroplex that have regular games/tournaments. Thanks.

Area 51 in Grapevine has a group that play Friday nights, and Y2Komics down in south fort worth plays on Thursday, but that would be a heck of a drive.

I will be relocating to Frisco in the next couple weeks and am looking for places to play Armada. I know Madness in Plano has a weekly Armada night. Looking for any other places around the metroplex that have regular games/tournaments. Thanks.

Area 51 will be hosting monthly Armada Events on the last (usually 4th) Saturday of each month.. We will also be hosting X-Wing on the 2nd Saturday. There are usually people looking to play on Fridays.

If anyone needs games closer to dallas or arlington, CGG or Full Spectrum Games, send me a PM. My brother and I are playing twice a week, once in Irving, once in Ferris. We are starting to get hardcore here andmay need fresh victims.

I'd like to find some new people to play against in the DFW area.

Message me at [email protected]

I'd like to find some new people to play against in the DFW area.

Message me at [email protected]

DFW is a big place, what area are you leaning towards?

I plan to organize games at my clinic, in downtown Garland, as an after-school program.

Hi guys I am visiting the Fort Worth area on business and am wondering if there is a shop I can buy Armada goods at. Can you point me in the right direction?

Look up Full Spectrum Games, or GenX Comics. Both of those are very good. First one's in south Arlington, second one is in Euless. I think.

I'm new to Armada.

Looking for people to play Armada in the North Fort Worth - Keller area.

Contact at: [email protected]

If you can ever make it to GenX in Bedford on a Sunday, I'm always up for some Armading. :)

Y2Komics has some stuff and Casey will play with you there. South Fort Worth.

Hello. I just started Armada yesterday. I think I got a grasp on the rules but, would like to play some more to ensure I do.

In addition to that I am hoping to try a build I theory crafted. I have prior experience with X Wing TMG so I would like to think that I did a decent job as a new player. This is what I had in mind:

MC 80 Battle Cruiser: General Rieekan, Toryn Farr, Gunnery Team, Engineering Team, SW-7 Ion Batteries, Spinal Armament, Endeavor

MC 80 Battle Cruiser: Raymus Antilles, Gunnery Team, Engineering Team, Overload Pulse, Spinal Armament, Mon Karren

If General Madine can make the MC 80 do a 2 yaw at speed 1, then I may do that instead. That puts me at 317 points, so I have 83 points to put in to E-Wings when they come out. I am debating as to whether or not to drop Mon Karren to increase those points. I am only using it to ensure I hit hard at Red Distance. 8 points is a lot for such a short use.

Anyways if you can make one or the other possible, I am available most days. I don't use FB so the best way to get my attention is find me while I am playing X-Wing TMG or if you email me at [email protected] Thanks!