LackeyCCG Star Wars LCG Plugin v1.3.3 Update

By MasterJediAdam, in Star Wars: The Card Game

All

The latest update to the Star Wars LCG plugin for LackeyCCG is online!

Here are the updates:

**You will manually need to update any deck with Red Five (set 004) or Slave 1 (set 84)**

- Added errata for Black Squadron Pilot (21), Wedge Antilles (38) and Luke Skywalker (set 64)

- Renamed the combat icon columns, as well as card game text - to match rulebook

- Added Attack Run

- Added images for Rogue Squadron Force Cycle packs 1-4

As always, please continue to purchase the game and play IRL, but for those times when you cannot make it to a real game, use LackeyCCG!

I want to apologize in advance for the images. I do not currently have access to my cards or a scanner, so this will need to do, but playing with low-res images is better than none at all.

Lastly, a big thanks to FFG for making a great game. I am really excited to be able to play ships and pilots!

I hope everyone enjoys the update

Happy 4th of July everyone!

I have made a minor update to the plugin, but am not making it fully automated. This means that if you want to run it, you will need to tell LackeyCCG to do it. It will also only need to be run if you downloaded before the 4th of July update 1.3.3.

If you rely on the update (i.e. iPad users) for the images, or just higher quality images, use the following directions to update:

1. Open LackeyCCG
  2. Select the Plugin tab and ensure you have Star Wars LCG selected (the tab will say Plugin: Star Wars-LCG if it is)
  3. Select the box labeled RecentURLs. It should fill the updatelist.txt URL in the PasteAutoUpdateURL box
  4. (The updater will do it's thing)
  5. You will then follow whatever process you use to get the images (i.e. Download all missing card images button)

Wow. Thank you, Adam. I know the amount of time this takes to do is not a small amount.