How often should You Derez your decks?

By Marinealver, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Well another night at league and starting to get the hang of some deck building aps plus also competed the Gen Cycle (I know I'm like 2 years behind). So Still with the new cards all I have been doing is using some of the cards and swapping out older cards in my Reily "Kit" Peddler and Argus Security deck. Anyways I had realized for the past five months those were the only identities I have been playing. Now the thing is to build a deck takes a bit of time (Hearthstone has spoiled me on making new decks). Even Netdecking and using spread sheets and aps it takes a little bit to sleeve and unsleeve all cards put decks together count influence and card number and agenda in order to see what you have. So it is better to come to league night with decks already made.

Now for the moment I only have 1 core set (maybe when I complete another cycle I'll get 2) So I don't make multiple decks for each side especially when so many cards that take all 3 come from other expansions such as same old thing. So I am pretty much restricted to 1 runner and 1 corporate deck. So I am working on building a Max Levy Deck to teach myself to play from my heap and a Jenteki Biotech deck to mix things up. I think I got Shaper (since I only tried Criminal for a few times) down. I also started with NBN with Scorched but now want to move to a faction other than NBN and Weyland.

But I am wondering how often should you switch out your deck to a different identity or even a different factions?

I change my decks like I change my socks. (Make of that what you will.)

I rarely to never play Criminal, and Weyland rarely interests me. I probably should branch out, but I usually will netdeck anything that looks interesting. Something with an identity I rarely play gets bonus points.

As far as sleeving or unsleeving goes, I buy Ultra-pro 100-packs three or four at a time off Amazon (I've got Prime.). Red and Black usually are cheapest, so I probably own about 1200-1500 of them by now. Anything I use goes back into the box sleeved. Tends to make deckbuilding a lot faster over time, as anything that's halfway usable gets sleeved sooner or later. Run low on sleeves? Order more.

I change my decks like I change my socks. (Make of that what you will.)

I rarely to never play Criminal, and Weyland rarely interests me. I probably should branch out, but I usually will netdeck anything that looks interesting. Something with an identity I rarely play gets bonus points.

As far as sleeving or unsleeving goes, I buy Ultra-pro 100-packs three or four at a time off Amazon (I've got Prime.). Red and Black usually are cheapest, so I probably own about 1200-1500 of them by now. Anything I use goes back into the box sleeved. Tends to make deckbuilding a lot faster over time, as anything that's halfway usable gets sleeved sooner or later. Run low on sleeves? Order more.

Right now I am using a 50 pack of some sleeves with a circuit board printed on the back. I got 50 blue for Corporate and 50 Orange for Runner. It sort of helps me keep track of what my deck size is at so I don't see the need to go more. I do use regular clear sleeves for my IDs, my click trackers and action reference cards just in case I accidentally shuffle them into my deck.