Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus

By Lord Master Igneus, in Deathwatch House Rules

Has anyone made some house rules for these new army's? I'm looking to start a campaign sometime soon, and I'd really like to include the Mechanicus in my campaign as an important ally.

The units I'd be more heavily using probably are:

Both flavors of Skitarii (Vanguard and Rangers)

Sicarian Infiltrator (already found some rules for it)

Sicarian Ruststalker

Kastelan Robots and Datasmiths

Kataphron Destroyers and Breachers

Tech Priest Dominus

Electro-Priests

The other vehicles would be used but I'm mainly focused on trying to flesh out the non-vehicle units.

I am also looking to make some weapon profiles for the following:

Arc Maul

Taser Goad

Transonic Razor/Blade

Chord Claw

Prehensile dataspike

Electroleech Staff

Electrostatic Gauntlets

Ranged:

Arc Pistol/Rifle/Cannon

Stubcarbine

Flechette Blaster

Galvanic Rifle (found homebrewed rules)

Mindscrambler grenades

Phosphor blast pistol

Phosphor serpenta

Heavy Phosphor Blaster

Radium Pistol

Radium Carbine

Radium Jezzail

Transuranic Arquebus

Cognis Flamer

Macrostubber

Volkite Blaster

Heavy Grav-Cannon (there are already rules for grav weaponry in the new DH edition, so no need to worry about that)

Gamma Pistol

Torsion Cannon

Incendine Combustor

Eradication Ray

What I'd be looking to do for the mechanicus is make a requisition table for them like the ones for various imperial elements in Rites of Battle, and give them all an appropriate cost. In terms of figuring out their stats I think the tabletop stats should be used as a base with the TT models indicating the first digit, so for example a Kastelan would be WS/BS 30, S 60 (probably unnatural), T 70 (also with an unnatural modifier), 20 Agility (I'm basing this off initiative), I'm not sure about leadership, and its Intelligence and Wisdom would be utter crap. The thing to figure out for these guys is how the Datasmith would work with them.

Any contributions would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Lord Master Igneus

This is going to be a lot of work to accomplish, and I could use quite a bit of help! I'm probably going to wind up compiling this into a PDF file and will obviously credit everyone who contributes! I have started a thread in reddit on this topic as well, but I would like to keep the majority of the discussion here.