Halloween '09

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

Talk about what you are doing for halloween, post pictures of your costumes, ask for/give ideas, etc.

I've decided to be bankai Ichigo for halloween. xD

Anyways, here is my sword so far:

Photo7.jpg

I now need to shape the blade of the sword, paint it, somehow wrap the handle to look like the real sword, find a chain to attach to the end, and make a scabbard. Wow, after writing it down, it seems like a lot. O_o

Namine!!! hahahah :)

Drunken costume moshing

There's no other way to some up my Hallows Eve.

Zexion!!! XD

I'm almost done with my Lexicon.

I might be going as Zexion, I might be going as my/my friend's version of the Mad Hatter. It all depends on what my cosplay group is doing. At least I'm never without a costume at Hallowe'en. XD

i might just go drinking and theres never a need for a costume for that but i might work on something

I was thinking of dressing up as Rick Asley and walking through the suburbs singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" while all the kids go trick-or-treating.

That, or I was thinking of making a real-sized Gir costume and putting little rubber duckies in the feet so I squeek every time I step

Well, I'm going to a night-club with a costume contest 2 days before Hallows Eve, and my girlfriend is going as Halloween Town Sora, so I might go as Riku for lulz.

As for actual Hallows Eve night, I found out my 3 favourite local bands are playing a Halloween gig, and for 2 of those bands it's their last ever gig. So I will be applying red food colouring and a paintbrush to my skin, making myself look beyond dead and then moshing until I'm dead. And after that I'm going to a gaming party.

Halloween just got good.