New expansion ?

By jobing, in Rune Age

Please excuse my poor english.

Is anyone knows if FF is planning a new expansion for this very good game ?

Gilles.

We have no word on whether there will be any new expansions planned by FFG. It's a pretty great game with just the Oath and Anvil expansion. I think the only thing I'd really like to see is more solo/cooperative scenarios. They did a great job with the Dragonlords conversion and Cataclysm is still great, but I'd like to see new scenarios with new event cards.

I suppose that people who play PvP feel the same about the Runewars scenario. And the Quest for Power scenario is pretty broken, so another scenario that tries to get PvP without player elimination would be good.

yeah there is clearly still a lot to do with rune age, and new coop scenarios would be cool !

I'd throw money at a few POD scenarios, and maybe a pack of new units for each faction, and maybe some more mercenaries....oh hell, just make a new expansion and take my money,

New expansion would be neat ... have only played a couple of games with OaA (around 20, half of them solo) but I wouldn't mind more scenarios.

Don't think new factions are needed, but a fully scenario centered expansion would be a great, like 10 new scenarios (3-4 solo playable), and maybe some "official" rules for 5/6 player games.

Count me in for some more Rune Age! More armies, more units for existing armies, more scenarios - whatever is on offer, I'm sure I'd love it!

I primarily play this solo nowadays, so more solo scenarios (or solo-capable) would be extremely well-received!

Oath and Anvil is on their Winter Sale. Not sure what that means for Rune Age. :unsure:

Who knows... maybe they'll fire it up again if Runebound 3rd ed. does well?

I love this game a lot it actually brought me back to a happy state in deck builder style games... I would love to see another expansion to freshen it up but it isn't really required.

still I like options!! so FFG take my money!

Saw that base game is in for some reprint. May that some stock is needed for a new expansion launch...

Saw that base game is in for some reprint. May that some stock is needed for a new expansion launch...

I wish...this game is awesome...my group loves it!!...there's 2 games that I really love,Blood Bowl Team Manager and Rune Age...Both games don't get enough expansions!!

Rune Age has been listed as awaiting a reprint since May 2015. FFG doesn't seem to be in a hurry to movie it into production, so I'm starting to doubt that the reprint will occur in the near future. Expansions are even less likely, IMO.