Karma at its finest?

By Lyraeus, in Star Wars: The Card Game

So I was able to pick up a super deal at my FLGS that included 2 pre-owned cores and a litany of expansions (list in side of what was there or what was missing).

So me and a friend went through the entire thing and figured out what was there. We came to find that from the core sets, each copy of objective sets 2, 4, and 5 were MIA. We ground that later from the Hoth expansion that one set of both 39 and 45 were also missing (easy to say at that point that they were left out of the trade to the store).

Now it is missing the entire Attack on echo base expansion so that likely means it was never purchased.

Other than that we get to objective sets 101 pretty well. It did not go past 101 so I got the expansion for the 5 sets right after. Missing everything between that and attack run though. . .

Looks like the owner left one Light Side Deck out (2 x set 2: In You Must Go ; 2 x set 4: A Journey to Dagobah ; 2 x set 5 The Secret of Yavin Four are all Jedi objectives. then 1 x set 39: Echo Base Defense and 2 x set 45 Preparation for Battle are both neutral sets) I wouldn't be surprised if you're also missing 3 LS Force cards and 1 Jedi Affilation card.

Looks like somebody built a "protection/shield" deck and didn't put it back in the box.

You could raise this with the store's owner ... if they still know the seller, there's always a possibility it was an honest mistake.

It's still worth the effort looking for them ... they're certainly not the worst sets out there.

Well, it is missing all the second core worth of affiliation cards and force cards.