Durham NC players?

By abesaljr, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Any Durham NC players here that would like to start a league at Atomic Empire?

Hey. I can't speak for Atomic, but there is a league starting up in Cary. Details below!

Starting Thursday July 2, 2014 join us for a Star Wars Armada Community Building League!

We will run a 4 week league to try and get players in the store playing Star Wars Armada.

There will be no cost for the league and we will not be tracking games or posting standings. Since the goal is to get more people playing, we will not use a tournament kit or providing prizes.

League nights will be Thursdays, starting at 6:00 pm . Players are encouraged to reach out and play new players each week, so that we can build our community!

Game Format:

The maximum squad fleet for each player is 300 points. A fleet cannot exceed 300 points, though it may contain fewer than 300 points. Each player may choose to field either a Rebel or Imperial fleet. Players can change the composition of their fleet each week or each game!

Each player must bring an Armada core set and any additional components he needs for his fleet. We will not be supplying any game components to players.

683-F Cary Towne Boulevard, Cary, NC 27511

(919) 238-4817

[email protected]

Visit our website and Check out our EventCalendar at:

www.gamersarmory.com

Store Hours:

Monday thru Thursday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm

Friday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm

Saturday 10:00 am to 11:00 pm

Sunday 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm

Thanks man! Ill try and make it down next Thursday! Do you guys have anyone playing this weekend?

No problem. Not sure if we have anything going on this weekend. I think I'm already booked sadly. There is at least someone else here on these forums who plays there, I'll send him this link so he can contact you if he has time. Excited for the league though.

Depends on when you want to play - I can probably meet you at the Gamer's Armory in Cary. Also, - how competitive are you?

Hey sorry guys, I didnt see the additional posts! I will definitely try and make it down Thursday for the league. And thanks for the Facebook link...I just sent a request to join!