SirWilli's Workshop - Battlelore stuff

By SirWillibald, in BattleLore

Okay, I already posted some previews for my selfmade storage solution some time ago on BGG, I finally started a Battlelore section on my ever growing website. Check it out if you like:

http://www.sirwillibald.com/?p=1504〈=en

Here are a few preview pictures, all relevant information and download links can be found on my site.
68747410.jpg
68747411.jpg
68747412.jpg
68747413.jpg
68747414.jpg

Feedback welcome!

Edited by SirWillibald

Sheer awesomeness!

Okay, working on something new (besides further UnitQuarters, Flesh Rippers are painted and eagerly await their new home...).

Perhaps you already saw it on BGG, faction sheets to summarize all unit cards:

pic25910.jpg

pic25911.jpg

The neutral units are missing, also the faction specific terrain hexes and the standard hexes. I plan to make an additional backside (same for both) with all these additional info.

The font size is quite small, but the outer measurements of the sheet are determined by the middle section of my yet-to-be-updated "Command Base" CardHolder (of course inspired by my own work for X-Wing and Armada):

pic25810.jpg

The middle section has already been changed significantly, it only features a large slot at the rear side (for scenario cards and/or faction sheet(s) ) and the rest consist of a large raised area to place marker, vp, lore tokens and/or dice. The faction sheets also fits exactly in there. Pictures will follow when I'm done.

Currently I'm looking for a little assistance:

In order to do the backside I need infos/scans from the reinforcement packs:

- A scan of the dragon unit card

- Scans of all three rule booklets, more exactly the part where the specifc terrain hexes are explained (and hopefully even pictured)

[EDIT]

Done, found something on BGG! Now I only need the exact rules for the specific terrain hexes of the three neutral units...

[/EDIT]

I know that dragon and giant are not yet officially for sale, but when reading on BGG one get's the impression that there are already a few people who have them...

Help and feedback welcome!

Edited by SirWillibald

I love all of this!

I just visited your website and I see that you're still working on completing the unit storage.

I already created my own foam board storage solution for the core set, but I recently got the Warband of Scorn and Hernfar Guardians army packs and I'm trying to figure out how to store them. They come in un-reusable plastic boxes (in my opinion) I think your unit boxes would be awesome for that.

I hope that you keep up all the awesome work and make some unit packs/storage solutions for the expansions. I'd be interested in collaborating with you on them if you want the help.

Donovan

I love all of this!

I just visited your website and I see that you're still working on completing the unit storage.

I already created my own foam board storage solution for the core set, but I recently got the Warband of Scorn and Hernfar Guardians army packs and I'm trying to figure out how to store them. They come in un-reusable plastic boxes (in my opinion) I think your unit boxes would be awesome for that.

I hope that you keep up all the awesome work and make some unit packs/storage solutions for the expansions. I'd be interested in collaborating with you on them if you want the help.

Donovan

Thanks a lot! Of course I'm planning to add further stuff, especially more UnitQuarters. The Flesh Rippers will have a home, soon, had a little setback after calculating completely wrong box measurements that resulted in a far too big prototype. Lots of work for nothing...

But my anger will vanish and the box will be finished hopefully soon. Next on my list are the Blood Harvester, already started painting them.

And of course I will make these for the expansions, too. The Citadel Guard's quarter already has room for the additional figures from one expansion box, as will the Blood Harvesters'.

And the neutral units will get something (a little different) as well.

Edited by SirWillibald

Another Battlelore update on my site, check out my new ArmyBoxes, if you like:

2015-013.jpg

2015-014.jpg

Further details (they incorporate some tuckboxes for all cards, as well), download links and building instructions on my website:

http://www.sirwillibald.com/?page_id=1732〈=en

Edited by SirWillibald

Minor update:

Cut and fold markings on the dispenser boxes were nearly invisible, changed that (of course there's an english version, too):

2015-016.jpg

http://www.sirwillibald.com/?p=1800〈=en