Tournament Software

By Edsel62, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

So sorry the software has an issue. It still calculates the total MoV even if the margin is over 400 points, however the max MoV a person can get awarded now is 400 regardless if they won by more.

No problem, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Thank you for your diligent work! We love the software.

Thanks Lyraeus!

I found the issue. I have a spot where I make sure it doesn't go below zero. I just need to add a second check for over "max" whatever it happens to be at the time. Should only take a minute or two to fix.

Do you have an event this weekend that you need this for? I can put out a new one quick, but I'd like to try and add the concede rules in which is going to take just a bit longer.

No immediate event this weekend. We have a very special city championship in San Antonio on the 30th though.

Just posted 4.3.1, please check out the max mov rule. I still haven't gotten the conceding rule done. That's going to take a bit more work.

4.3.2 is up. Conceding rule should be working.

Woops wrong forum.

Edited by netherspirit1982

Anyone know if the Cryodex tool is up to date with the latest tourney rules and mov table?

Also anyone know the status of TOME?

2 hours ago, Thraug said:

Anyone know if the Cryodex tool is up to date with the latest tourney rules and mov table?

Also anyone know the status of TOME?

Cryodex is updated fairly often.

I use it. It has the latest stuff.

GK, have you had any luck running it on a mobile device? I'm hoping I don't have to bring my laptop but I can if needed.

42 minutes ago, Thraug said:

GK, have you had any luck running it on a mobile device? I'm hoping I don't have to bring my laptop but I can if needed.

No.

I haven't really tried, as most mobile devices won't run a .jar file without a) emulator software and b) lots of hassle.

Could be there is an easy way, but I usually just bring along my Mac Air as run it on that.

We used cryodex for a tournament last weekend and it went well up until the end of the third round when I clicked on someone's name in the player list and for some reason the points that were assigned to the players changed, at least the first player change for sure. He definitely had 27 and when I clicked in the list of players his score went from 27 to 25. 27 was defintely the correct score. I have no idea if it was me that did something or it is a bug.