Painting guide for new army packs?

By jimjim19681968, in BattleLore

Hi,

I did a great paint job on the base set thanks to the Esoteric video guide on Utube. I asked them if they will do a guide for the new army packs, but it seems unlikely.

Does anyone have a guide for the new army packs?

Many thanks.

I didn't use a specific guide when I recently took up painting again and did my Core Set but did some research on the net before starting. If anything, I'd say that if you've painted the entire Core Set you've learned a lot and can likely handle things on your own now.

I didn't use a specific guide when I recently took up painting again and did my Core Set but did some research on the net before starting. If anything, I'd say that if you've painted the entire Core Set you've learned a lot and can likely handle things on your own now.

Right on the skills shown in the Core Paint Guide will easily carry over & with your experience with the entire Core figs. you should be good to go.

My biggest hold up in painting is usually trying to figure out what colors I want to paint up the miniatures with BL2 I'm mostly following

the art work on the box & cards.

OD

Is there painting guide that one could print out? I just prefer that vs watching a video.