Bits of backgrounds in Android

By Sevej, in Android

I picked some things that are not mentioned blatantly on the cards. Of course these are highly debatable.

First is about Commisioner Dawn. I like to think that she is the female officer on the Android box cover. She also seem to be a very nice superior, shown by her attention to the android detectives (Floyd & Caprice), and quite honest (shown by her scolding on Louis). This is somewhat contradicted by the statement about Rachel's father though, who's dubbed as the last honest police in NA.

The second one is, why 2 detectives have faster car. Caprice I can understand, she's fully supported Jinteki, so she gets the nice car. Raymond? It seems unlikely that he has a fast car. But it seems that he gained a reputation of an expert pilot during the war. So the speed of Raymond's car is a credit to his driving expertise.

Anyone picking other things?

Sevej said:

First is about Commisioner Dawn. I like to think that she is the female officer on the Android box cover.

This was confirmed by creator Kevin Wilson, however I am unsure where I read it, but probably one of the forums over att Boardgamegeek.

Edit: FOUND IT !!! http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/362446