Can any of the gods gain more than one dial advancment token per region in one turn?

By Mankeone, in Chaos in the Old World

Could for instance Slaanesh gain more than one dial advancment token

if he places four corrupion tokens in a region with two noble tokens.

or one hero and one noble token?

Or is the idea to get dial advancment by causing havok in different regions.

I am reading it as even if you place 6 corruption tokens in a region.

You never get more than one dial advancement token in a region.

Just to be sure gran_risa.gif

1 dial advancent token per region per phase . So you cannot get 4 dial advancemnt tokens in the Empire as Khorne, if you kill 4 figures there all in the same phase.

If you manage to do something like Nurgle - where you can place corruption in the summoning phase and then again in the corruption phase -that would be worth two tokens, even in the same region.

Found the answer in the rulebook.

Note that a single event cannot trigger the placement
of multiple dial advancement tokens due to an excess
of some quantity related to the Ruinous Power’s dial
advancement condition.

But thank´s for a swift reply..

Wait, I thought the dial ticks are all added up during the 5th phase. Wouldn't that mean it doesn't matter which phase the corruption happens in? It shouldn't matter if nurgle drops corruption in the summoning phase or the corruption phase, it only gets totalled up and rewarded once. Am I missing something?

Gorehammer said:

Wait, I thought the dial ticks are all added up during the 5th phase. Wouldn't that mean it doesn't matter which phase the corruption happens in? It shouldn't matter if nurgle drops corruption in the summoning phase or the corruption phase, it only gets totalled up and rewarded once. Am I missing something?

You collect the "dial advancement tokens" throughout the game. You count what you have accumulated in Phase 6 and actually advance the dial at that point.

So if you place corruption during the Summoning Phase, you get a DAT. If you place corruption in the same region during the Corruption Step, you get another DAT.

But it should be noted that only Nurgle has this ability to place Corruption during different phases. That is why his ability is worded as such: "Place a counter on your dial each time you place two or more corruption tokens on a Populous region in the same phase ." Slaanesh and Tzeentch don't have the means to place corruption at any other time except during the corruption phase. And of course, Khorne doesn't get DATs for corruption, only killing figures.

ColtsFan76 said:

Gorehammer said:

You collect the "dial advancement tokens" throughout the game. You count what you have accumulated in Phase 6 and actually advance the dial at that point.

So if you place corruption during the Summoning Phase, you get a DAT. If you place corruption in the same region during the Corruption Step, you get another DAT.

But it should be noted that only Nurgle has this ability to place Corruption during different phases. That is why his ability is worded as such: "Place a counter on your dial each time you place two or more corruption tokens on a Populous region in the same phase ." Slaanesh and Tzeentch don't have the means to place corruption at any other time except during the corruption phase. And of course, Khorne doesn't get DATs for corruption, only killing figures.

Actually, Slaanesh could conceivable play Perverse Infiltration twice on a region in a summoning phase. Otherwise, correct.

phobiandarkmoon said:

Actually, Slaanesh could conceivable play Perverse Infiltration twice on a region in a summoning phase. Otherwise, correct.

Except Perverse Infiltration specifically states you canNOT gain a dial advancement token from this. So two "wrongs" don't make a "right" in this case. Even if you play 2 cards, you still get zero tokens.