Really?

By Zar, in Star Wars Roleplaying Specialization and Adversary Decks

Why is there an entire forum for these products? Do we really need 10 seperate forums for the Star Wars RPG?

Anyone else think we should have a part of the forums for discussion of the Star Wars universe? I mean, AGoT gets one, s'only fair...

I would like to see all of the Star Wars forums merged.

Yep.

I seldom bother coming to the FFG forums anymore.

One game systems with three loosely different setting that differ only by tone. If you have a question you have to spend far too much time trying to search through too many different forums.

One forum for Star Wars RPG

One sub-forum for each flavor EotE, AoR and FD.

Maybe subs for GM's. But that is all that is needed.

And maybe a subsection dealing with ideas for new product possibilities maybe?

I've been using these forums since EotE came out, and this is the first time I've even noticed this subforum. They really need to consolidate. This whole section could be one or two threads. How much discussion of cards do you really need.

Pretty much none... and all the discussion happens in the game sections anyway... largely "should I get the adversary cards?" which is responded with "Yes!" "Of course!" "Well... I don't have them.. but all the information is..." "Bah! Don't listen to that guy, get the cards!"

I like the separations.

Makes it easier to navigate through the various sections.

I like the separations.

Makes it easier to navigate through the various sections.

What sections are you referring to?

Seems like most posters if asked for a reference are willing to say book and page number when talking about rules, and there don't seem to be that many conflicts between the books?

The various sections of FFGs forums.