Question about JJ's Promo

By blades0fbl00d, in UFS Uk Forum

They guy who runs the tournaments where I play was showing his promo tonight. He was saying that if you wanted it, you just had to ak him for it. He said he couln't remember what JJ's username was, and I'm trying to find it out. PLease let me know in a response or email me at [email protected] .

His forum name is Zzasikar

Ok thanks for your help.

Hi,

Despite being fairly unhappy about the sale of my character card on eBay, I have not permanently ceased distribution of the character card. However, I am currently at Uni with no copies at hand and have been for several weeks now, so unfortunately I must temporarily cease distribution.

While I apologise to all those who have e-mailed me recently asking for a card, due to the fact that I will be unable to send any more out for the time being, I feel that I left a rather large window for people to e-mail me and sort out a card and have sent off well over 30 copies to overseas (ie. not within the UK) for free.

I will make sure to make a post on the boards again when I have the cards at hand to distribute once again.

Thanks for all the polite e-mails I have recieved from prospective recipients of the character card. For the most part it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Cheers,

JJ

I honestly didn't think that I was going to have much luck in here anyways. I just figured I'd ask and see. But since you took the time to answer my question I completely understand. Thank you for your time.