Pittsburgh area players

By TheSteelPitt, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Greetings,

I just wanted to see if anyone in the greater Pittsburgh area was up for some gaming. If you're light on all the models, I have a fair collection I'm willing to share for play if you need an extra model to flesh out a fleet.

On the converse, I'm also willing to do small point builds if you're strapped for time.

Thanks, folks

I am in Pittsburgh. My wife and I play armada. I would like to find other ppl to play with. I am getting the first wave some time next week, so we still have not done fleet building. I (or we) would be up for some gaming after I get a few games under by belt were I have built my own fleet.

Where around Pittsburgh are you located? I am in Coraopolis, about 20-30 mins west of the city on 51.

We've got a decent group of players that have formed a league - pretty much the X-Wing players that crossed over into Armada. We're usually playing Armada on the weekends (Saturday / Sunday) at Mr Nice Guy's out in Monroeville, and the same group does casual X-Wing play on Tuesdays at Century III Mall's game store (can't remember the name), Wednesdays at Phantom of the Attic in Greentree, and Thursdays at Mr. Nice Guy's, but there's a chance of Armada games breaking out during X-Wing casual nights.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PittsburghArmada/

I am in the South Hills myself.

Edited by BiggsIRL

What time does the action get going at Mr. Nice Guy's? Will there be folks this Saturday (13th, June) or will guys be heading for the GASP event over in Hopedale?

Well, most folks went to an X-Wing event in WV yesterday. Keep an eye on the Facebook page - or post on it yourself - to get some meet up times.

I'm north of Pittsburgh (Grove City) and am looking for more opportunities to play. Is anyone playing north of the city?