Halls of Terra relics question

By the1337chef, in Relic

So the new relic cards have charge tokens, but what happens when they run out? Do they just get discarded like regular wargear cards? I couldn't find anything in the new rule book about them.

I may be wrong, but am fairly certain I read somewhere they do get discarded. I haven't played in months and am still kind of new to the game, but am pretty sure that's how we play it.

No specific mention of it in the Halls of Terra rules so I would apply rule as per Relic rules page 19.

" When the last charge token is removed from a card, the card is immediately discarded."

I may be wrong, but am fairly certain I read somewhere they do get discarded. I haven't played in months and am still kind of new to the game, but am pretty sure that's how we play it.

So the new relic cards have charge tokens, but what happens when they run out? Do they just get discarded like regular wargear cards? I couldn't find anything in the new rule book about them.

No specific mention of it in the Halls of Terra rules so I would apply rule as per Relic rules page 19.

" When the last charge token is removed from a card, the card is immediately discarded."

THE RELICS ARE DISCARDED - IN FACT - THE RELICS MECHANICS ARE SIMILAR TO THE WARGEARS' BUT THEY CAN BE DISCARDED AS WELL... FOR INSTANCE; IF YOU HAVE 6 ASSET LIMIT AND YOU OWN ALL RELICS YOU MUST DISCARD ONE OF THEM IN ORDER TO "MAKE SPACE" FOR THE BRAND NEW RELIC JUST OBTAINED (AND TO GET RID OF APOSTATE RELICS TOO IF THEY "TURN BACK AGAINST YOU" INSTEAD OF BEING AN AID "FOR YOU"... SUCH AS "DEBASER" COMBAT TALON AFTER EACH PLAYER USED THE EVENT CARD THAT MAKES PLAYER TO GAIN "+X LIFE" AND NOW YOU ARE OPENLY "CHASED" SINCE EACH OF THEM WANTS TO USE THAT ITEM / RELIC TO ITS OWN ADVANTAGE SINCE IT GRANTS A +X TO COMBAT ROLLS WHERE +X IS THE EXEDING LIFE POINTS ADMOUNT ABOVE YOUR STARTING LIFE POINTS VALUE !!!)

Edited by IvanB