Let the Wookiee Win, Qu Rahn

By WookieeRoar, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

So I was thinking of constructing a Jedi/Spies deck with Wookiee Life Debt and Qu Rahn.

Therefore, I'd like to confirm whether the following combo's are valid:

1. Play Let the Wookie Win (on a character), use Qu Rahn to absorb the one damage and damage an enemy objective. Then deal the additional damage from Let the Wookiee Win to one of my characters and again protect with Qu Rahn to damage a different objective. Let the Wookiee Win doesn't direct me to deal the damage to an enemy unit ("Deal 1 damage to a target friendly unit. Then, deal 1 damage to a target non- Vehicle unit") and since this is a two-step process, Qu Rahn uses Protect twice which allows me to activate Qu Rahn 's reaction twice and split the damage.

2. A character with Protect uses this trait to protect Qu Rahn from normal damage (Targeted strike, Force Choke, etc), then Qu Rahn uses his Protect to take that damage back and use his ability to damage an enemy objective.

Both work. Certainly a nasty combo if you can set up Wookiee Life Debt with some Wookiees and Rahn before your opponent can disrupt it.