A few Questions!

By Deadbroke, in Talisman Rules Questions

We just started playing Talisman Expansion 4!

We need a clarification on the Change of Fortune card!

I am in a battle, I use the Change of Fortune Card! I roll a 6 for the Monster attacking me, I roll a 2 for me!

What does the Change of fortune card do in this case?

If you are in the Crown of Command, can someone still use the card that makes you roll your dice, IE 1-turns you into a toad, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 I forget what they do! But you roll a 1 and are turned into a toad! is this correct? can you be turned into a toad at this point in the game? if so , what happens?

Also, I am a Wizard, I am in the Crown of Command and used the Strength side to make it, 2 other people are in the Crown of Command also and have been battling. When I enter I choose to attack one of them. As the wizards I can either attack with a melee or pysche.. I choose the pysche-- They now have to fight me using their pysche, right?

Thanks,

DB

1. You can pay a fate to re-roll your attack roll (2), cast Change Fortune, then choose the result. The opponent still keeps its attack roll of 6.

2. You can be turned into a toad; you just can't cast the Command Spell until you turn back.

3. Yup! But when it's their turn, if they attack you in battle, you have to fight in battle.

Thanks. Playing tonight and just bought the next expansion, blood moon.