Profile Avatar/pictures for armada?

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

<---I want this to be a star destroyer!!!!

my question is when will i be able to change this to a star destroyer?

I'd love to see some LCG stuff too. We have been stuck with only X-Wing related ones for 3 years now.

Edited by Toqtamish

I'd love to see some LCG stuff too. We have been stuck with only X-Wing related ones for 3 years now.

We must Harass FFG web department and wine like babies untill we get what we want!!!

I hear that they're supposed to be 'On The Boat.' ;)

Set to arrive around the time the X-Wing Raider does, ETA: Never. :P

Armada avatars would be nice. I use my current avatar since I am an old, bald white man.

<----- This looks somewhat like me. :P

Armada avatars would be nice. I use my current avatar since I am an old, bald white man.

Also happens to be a semi-interesting character from BSG!!

I've got similar reasons for my Avatar as well. As everyone knows, I married a Cylon, and together we have a hybrid child.

But, I wouldn't mind a NebB for options.

I really want my VSD avatar also

That is hilarious

Ooh, some LCG avatars are up now. Just a few, but it's doubles the Star Wars games present for avatar needs. Now, if we could just get some Armada, or some HWKs, or both...

I quite like my Interceptor, but you're definitely right, some Capital Ships would be much appreciated.

Maybe Q3? (Note I didn't say what year ;) )

I quite like my Interceptor, but you're definitely right, some Capital Ships would be much appreciated.

Maybe Q3? (Note I didn't say what year ;) )

Why would i want a Q3 for my picture? and I would pick year 2015 (its the most up to date)

2015-audi-q3-front-view-on-road.jpg

I mean a star destroyer is totally cooler than an audi Q3

BAZING!

There really is a lot of cool art for the game on the cards and other material. I'd love to use something like the Nebulon or "Dutch" card artwork. I just know some people would die for art of Wedge and Fel and Tarkin and Motti.

I'll settle with sharing an avatar with the species of my favorite Admiral for now.

I would also like to do this but for myself right now is how can I add my own avatar?

Thanks

Michael