Roll20 Rogue Trader Module

By ieatdeadpeople2, in Rogue Trader Gamemasters

I'm trying to set up an online game of rogue trader with my friends but I'm having trouble finding preset character sheets, and dice macros. Theres ones for darke heresy but not rogue trader.

Does any one have or know where I can get a preset module for Rogue trader?

Edited by ieatdeadpeople2

Hey... eater-of-dead-people. I'm one of the Developers over at Roll20.

All of our character sheets are community-generated unless we have a specific licensing agreement which allows us to make a sheet. There are loads and loads of ways to approach our dice and macros , with some users going so far as to make game-specific guides to help folks play their favorites within Roll20.

As far as a full-on module goes, that's something that would absolutely be a licensed product. We're very interested in having those, it's simply a matter of the license-holders feeling a need to put resources towards it happening (which we understand can't be a priority for all publishers). So, beyond the community-generated items I listed above, be sure to let the creators of the games you want to see on our platform know you'd like them to be talking with us!

As far as I know there is no rules set for Rogue Trader on Roll20...

I had to adopt Fantasy Grounds - then customize the Dark Heresy home brew Rules Set supplied on their website / forums.

To be honest it was a pain in the butt - considering I wanted a more attractive GUI and such - otherwise its been a breeze, granted it has no true ship character sheet in the system, so we do ours by hand and relay the values online to each other...

Hope this helps

Stay GAMING

Morbid

We just use the DH sheets & macros. Works fine for almost everything.

I use the one of the Excel character sheets that's floating around, update every 2 weeks, and Share on Google Docs. We play on roll20 and it all works very well.