Places to buy WH-I

By new_vision, in Warhammer Invasion Off Topic

Hi there,

can anybody recommend a gaming store in the area of Miami/West Plam Beach/Orlando? I am looking for a shop in that area to hopefully get a copy of the new Warhammer Invasion. It would be nice if somebody could help me out here.

Chris

Given that the game isn't out yet, I'd just hit your local internet, dial up a gaming store, and request they stock it, perhaps with some promise of lurking at the store promoting their products in an attempt to drive up traffic to the store / more buisiness for the store. You get your game, the store gets some more buisiness. Win win?

Most game stores are happy to do a special order for you, sometimes offering you a discount in the process.

The problem with dialing up a gaming store is - i am not from around, just on vacation. Using Google to find a decent gaming store is not very effective, most hits are for Gamestop, that doesn't help me, does it?! And the possible stores that seem to have board games do not have a website per se.

I had hoped, that maybe someone from that area could give me a hint, where to find ANY gameing store the provides board and rpg games.

Still looking though... ;)

Chris

cool stuff inc in Orlando is a great online retailer

+1. I don't know why I didn't think of Coolstuffinc... do they have an official store front? but yes. Their online retailing bit has W:I