Missing purple mutalisks in new box set

By Syragar, in StarCraft

Hi everyone! I just bought StarCraft recently (I don't have the expansion yet) and noticed while trying to play as Kerrigan that there were not any purple mutalisks in my box. I checked the manual to see if I should have mutalisks... and it says I should have three. I have three green ones, but no purple. I do, however, have six purple scourge instead.

My question is... were all of the StarCraft boxes packaged this way? Did you guys not get purple mutalisks either? Or was it just me. If it was just me... I wonder if there's some way I can get them to send me three purple mutalisks? I have three scourges I can send in exchange. happy.gif

I also noticed that a couple of the clear stands for the air units were broken... but I figure I might be able to fix them with some super glue. I just thought it was odd.

Hi,

its neither normal nor common to have no purple Mutalisks. My box has a total of 6 Mutalisks (3 of them purpe), but I bought it like a year ago and its the german version, so IM not sure if this is true for the english version too (there are some broken "flight sticks" though).

Anyway Fantasy Flight Games seems to be very accomodating when it comes to missing or lost pieces, so if you just send them a Mail regarding this issue I'm pretty sure they will send you the missing miniatures.

Greetings,

Jörg

It sounds like just some little glitch during packaging. I had problems with broken stands for most of the Battlecruisers and also a token sheet that was printed improperly. However, I contacted FFG and they sent me the replacements at no charge. Their Customer Service department is very good at fixing issues like that when it is clearly their mistake. No complaints here because they fixed it promptly.

By the way, that's an awesome quote, Syragar. One of many great quotes from Babylon 5, the best TV show ever!

Hi, guys. I've got some broken flying units (got separated from the transparent stand) and they were easy to repair, but one of my Queens is missing the top part and one of the Wraiths is broken in half (much harder to fix).

I know FFG's customer service is great, but do they send replacements internationally? I'm in México and I'm afraid I won't be able to get new units.

Thanks.

I'm in Australia and they sent me a missing Cosmic Encounter ship. I don't see why they can't send to Mexico for missing stuff.

I was missing a few things aswell and they sent them to me asap

Just email

I'm in Canada, I e-mailed them about four or five broken ships and I got replacements within a couple of weeks. If you're in Mexico, you should be fine.