Tyrell & The Night's Watch Resin House Cards?

By The Black Man, in General Discussion

Will we see these missing "factions" given the royal treatment, too?

I have the rest and they are just fantastic. I plan to pick up extra and give them as gifts to some of my mates that are getting into second edition with me. Right now, I'm working on some ideas for painting them to stand out even more and to match their new upcoming colours (Lannister = Red, Baratheon = Yellow, etc.) as well.

So pretty please FFG, by the old gods and the new, please make this happen.

Cheers! :)

Nice idea but lets take this chance to tweak and update the designs. What would you add to new resin hose cards?

Nice idea but lets take this chance to tweak and update the designs. What would you add to new resin hose cards?

For my take, probably nothing except to make sure their colors match their respective banners as The Black Man suggested. We don't know what the bannerless Night's Watch symbol will look like exactly (I heard some saying it will be a crow?), but the Tyrell wildflower could easily be designed with a power basin in some way.

It'll probably have a crow or some such. Maybe it'll be black like Castle Black and "taking the black," or perhaps not.

We've known for some time now, so it's really no mystery. It's a black crow as seen on the cards in the FFG video or the link above.

Edited by Biggsy

Yep, I saw. Was just noting my surprise that it's gray. I would have thought it'd have more of a color distinction from House Stark. Not that it's hard to tell them apart by the symbol (or the card template).

Hey all.

My FLGS actually had a couple sets of the resin House Cards on discount the other day and the manager said he would hold one for me for a couple days while I decide if I want them. Thing is, if they are about to be updated I would rather wait. Has anyone heard any more about this since May? From GenCon maybe?

Nothing new.

Nothing new.

Well, thanks for the update :)

Just putting in my two cents, I'd love Tyrell and Night's Watch resin cards. I have the others! T'would be wrong not to make these!