New Player ^^;

By Remar, in UFS General Discussion

Hey everyone,

At the comic store where i work, we have a lot of UFS players and they recently got me to sit down and demo it.
Ive gotta say, this is the most unique card game ive ever played! Im really excited to get into this game further. So, expect to see me around:]

Ps: I hope this is the appropriate place for me to post this.

where ya from? welcome to the community!

Props for T. Hawk avatar choice.

Awaken said:

I live in Northern California:]

TripsEx: Thank you^^

I havnt quite learned how to quote 2 ppl at the same time yet:P

Remar said:

Awaken said:

Don't worry, the software's pretty wonky so it fails more often than not.

Welcome to the community - hope you enjoy your stay since you're enjoying the game. I encourage participation in all aspects of the forums.

Remar said:

Awaken said:

I used to live in the Sacremento area (Marysville) when I was in the service. Welcome to the forums and UFS, dude. happy.gif

ROTBI said:

Remar said:

Awaken said:

I used to live in the Sacremento area (Marysville) when I was in the service. Welcome to the forums and UFS, dude. happy.gif

That's actually where i live:]
And thanks for the welcomes. Glad to meet everyone.

Welcome aboard dude. Congrats on getting involved with the best community in card gaming.

ShippuJinrai said:

Welcome aboard dude. Congrats on getting involved with the best community in the best card gaming.

Fixed.

You'll love UFS, and joined at the best time IMO. Who do you anticipate building?

Hey Remar, welcome to the online UFS community. These guys are pretty awesome and helpful, depending on who you talk to ;)

Is the shop your talking about Adventures in Comics and Games? If so then I think I know you. If not you need to drop by some time, we have a talented and extremely friendly small pool of players. If you want to exchange info on UFS players and places to play in sacramento hit me up at [email protected]

Have fun!

Tader Salad said:

Hey Remar, welcome to the online UFS community. These guys are pretty awesome and helpful, depending on who you talk to ;)

Is the shop your talking about Adventures in Comics and Games? If so then I think I know you. If not you need to drop by some time, we have a talented and extremely friendly small pool of players. If you want to exchange info on UFS players and places to play in sacramento hit me up at [email protected]

Have fun!

Yepp, that's where i work!:] I'm Jessika.

And as for decks, im not too sure yet. I want to try some out before i totally get committed to one.
Does anybody have any recommendations?

Hey Jessika, this is Sean. I had a feeling it was you but I didnt know if Robbie or Athena had suckered.....err....shown you what a fun game this is. gui%C3%B1o.gif As for what deck to start with the best idea usually is to figure out what your favorite character in a fighting game is (if you have one), and go with them. Could be Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Darkstalkers, Samurai Showdown or King of Fighters. (or Shadowar if you wanna try something you've never heard of)

I was thinking either Mitsurugi, Ryu or Siegfried.

Remar said:

I was thinking either Mitsurugi, Ryu or Siegfried.

those are some good picks but the only one actually legal for standard right now is siegfried who is pretty decent at the moment

but if your just looking to play casually and have fun any of these characters are a good way to start theres like 9 different ryus printed and misturugi has like 3 or 4