Upgrade card packs

By Payens81, in Star Wars: Armada

I, for one, am a little miffed that the tractor only comes in the ISD. As an Imperial play that intends to get 2, so I'm OK. But, what about the pure as the driven snow Rebel player with a limited budget?

I can see how later expansions having the cards will drive sales in the long term and keep our game alive. But FFGs actions have made me feel sympathy for the Rebel scum, and that is simply unacceptable.

The tractor beam is also in Home One I think. At sullest the rebel player asked to borrow my slaved turrets because he wanted a second one for the match, but he definitely had his own tractor beam card.

I, for one, am a little miffed that the tractor only comes in the ISD. As an Imperial play that intends to get 2, so I'm OK. But, what about the pure as the driven snow Rebel player with a limited budget?

I can see how later expansions having the cards will drive sales in the long term and keep our game alive. But FFGs actions have made me feel sympathy for the Rebel scum, and that is simply unacceptable.

The tractor beam is also in Home One I think. At sullest the rebel player asked to borrow my slaved turrets because he wanted a second one for the match, but he definitely had his own tractor beam card.

Sweet! When I last check FABPSB, it wouldn't show up. Now I can get back to blasting Rebel scum with out a twinge of sympathy :)

Fleet Aces?

:-D

My standard answer to this:

Would be nice, but confirmed several times that it'll never happen. Because it'd be too nice, and cut into miniature sales, which is like...the entire business model.