Burn Deck Version 2.0

By Roxas2, in Gummi Garage

ome of you will remember the original version of my burn deck from the days of old. Now it's been revamped and serves a more dark purpose.

Player Card
Dark Riku lvl 3

Level 1 (8)
3x Bouncywild
2x Black Fungus
3x Shadow

Level 2 (5)
5x Undead Pirate

Level 3 (8)
3x Panic
2x Large Body
3x Barrel Spider

Level 4 (6)
3x Angel Star
2x Fat Bandit
1x Search Ghost

Level 5 (4)
3x Barbossa
1x Air Pirate

Level 6 (4)
2x Cerberus
2x Cave of Wonders Guardian

Magic
2x Cura

Equipment
1x Olympia

Attack
3x Soul Eater
1x Oblivion
1x Ultima Weapon

Event
1x Event 1

Worlds
1x End of the World lvl 2

Cards That I've thought about for this deck

Pot Spider - Deals extra damage for a grand total of 7 per turn
Behemoth (ADA) - clears field for Pot Spider.

The grand scheme of this deck is to ultize the Panic/Barbossa combo in rapid successive comboing.

Why didn't you put in any Equiptment (Olympia)? In a match against another Aggro (probably Valor) you'll always have to toss something in during the Defend.

I wish there was Equiptment Hate for Dark Decks...

devilmonkey said:

Why didn't you put in any Equiptment (Olympia)? In a match against another Aggro (probably Valor) you'll always have to toss something in during the Defend.

I wish there was Equiptment Hate for Dark Decks...

Air Pirate lvl 5 Hates on Equipment, but it's a level 5 that I dont need to bog my deck with .

Really though, I'm doing more damage than I'm taking, usually and I have a lot of friends that will close the gap quick so I dont really find it all that nessicary, though I may change that and add in an Olympia later on and even an Olympus Coliseum.

that's right! I knew Dark had something Equ. Hate, but I forgot bout Pirate...

Neways, this deck's bain is Valor Sora + Monstro. Yes, you have cards that will close the gap, but if those cards are Barbossa or someone important, then you're in trouble. Especially with the massive amounts Dark Friend Hate cards out there.

devilmonkey said:

Neways, this deck's bain is Valor Sora + Monstro. Yes, you have cards that will close the gap, but if those cards are Barbossa or someone important, then you're in trouble. Especially with the massive amounts Dark Friend Hate cards out there.

Panic + Barbossa + Barbossa/Pot Spider.

That's -2HP a turn on it's own, and if you can magic-spam to win challenges with SE, that's another -2HP which means this deck can burn 4HP a turn whilst Monstro is out.

Trothael said:

devilmonkey said:

That's -2HP a turn on it's own, and if you can magic-spam to win challenges with SE, that's another -2HP which means this deck can burn 4HP a turn whilst Monstro is out.

Actually if I want I can have three Barbossa in my friend area and play Panic (sacifricing him for Monstro) and still do -3HP and then Soul Eater (and something else) for -5 HP also. ....the deck moves quick too. It definitely makes up for being gimped.

did you tink of adding normal pirates for th cave + pirate combo on the worlds

comdieguy said:

did you tink of adding normal pirates for th cave + pirate combo on the worlds

I have , but pirates power is just to weak and it's a one turn deal most times.

i knwo this is more for the Question forum but its about your deck though?

Why Dark Riku over Ansem? Ansem stats are way better? Im new to the game so i don;t understand every card yet, so maybe theres something im not getting.

I'm not 100% as I can't speak for roxas, but I would guess the main reason is because riku (dark riku in this case) can use soul eater (that does 2 damage if you win the challenge)

Other more minor reasons could be:

The fact that ansem dies in 1 Kingdom key
Riku can use equipment
Riku has a chance to go first

the other thing to note about ansem is that the 3 magic doesn't do a whole lot since theirs no reliable way to get rid of phil (yet?... crosses fingers)

what do you mean get rid of phil?

i dont play anybody but my cousina nd my friend and we all started at the same time.
Do people tend to stall by using Phil in the back row just for the effect of negating magic cards?

personally i dont use many magic cards, but what magics seem to have the bigger effects on gameplay?

The thing with phil is it's a good card besides it's amazing effect, most light decks imo should be running at least 2 phils since it's a solid 6 attack lvl 1 friend, so you can use it to bridge (play lvl 2 and higher friends) and throw it in a challenge when you need, and on top of all that, if you know your playing against a deck that plays quite a bit of magic you can leave him out for the sole purpose of hindering them.

So in general I don't use it to stall but if the situation/deck I'm playing against calls for it I will.

The only magic card that has had a huge effect on gameplay imo is stopra, but with 3 magic off the start (Ansem) cards like fira/stop/blizzra/thundara would be good.... if it weren't for phil

But if no one around you plays with phil it could be fine to toss in those magic cards... although that will probably eventually lead to people playing phil... and then ansem gets alot worse.

@ Gtrogi: That's about it ^^. Dark Riku can use Soul Eater and this deck involves inflicted high amounts of damage to the point where once it starts, even a Tink Deck will have problems at some point through the match. Also my translating pal tell me we'll see some Phil be gone with Tidus lvl 1 if he ever comes out (credit to Choitz)

@Roxas/Sora: Ansem, plain and simple, sucks. As G mentioned Phil pretty much gimps he's only real power as you play 3x Fire, Blizzard, Thunder with doubling worlds and through on 2x ara forms from BoD and you get massive amounts of power.. Added with Ansem has no reliable way to deal damage...and of course the KK instapwn....I think you see the point.

Trothael said:

devilmonkey said:

He doesn't mean it combos with Barbossa he's just saying it's another HP drain card...making more synergy in the deck.

good idea gui%C3%B1o.gif

thanks WayToTheDawn =) always saving the day.