Northern KY/Cincinnati Players

By Dragonmaster384, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Anyone else in the Greater Cincy area looking to play Armada? I don't have many friends nearby who are into this sort of game, so I may be interested in trying to get a casual weekly or monthly group of some sort going. Tournaments in the area would be cool as well, I don't know what local store interest would be there though. I'm not sure if I would have time to organize such events personally, but I would be open to lending a hand if someone is heading something up.

If there is anyone organizing events in Lexington/Louisville I could personally try to make some of those as well.

Hello

I live just south of Dayton, in Kettering Ohio. I am definitely interested in playing some games of armada. I can meeting anywhere in the greater Cincinnati or Dayton area. I also have a 4x6 table that I can easily transport if the location happens to not have a table available.

Hello

I live just south of Dayton, in Kettering Ohio. I am definitely interested in playing some games of armada. I can meeting anywhere in the greater Cincinnati or Dayton area. I also have a 4x6 table that I can easily transport if the location happens to not have a table available.

Cool - I'll have to check with some of the local stores and see if any of them have space they wouldn't mind us using. It'll probably be a couple weeks though, as I'm in the process of moving apartments right now.

Hi guys! I'm in Harrison and know of a few guys interested in playing. I'm currently off Tuesdays and Sundays. Anything west side is perfect for me.

Yottaquest...look them up.

I live on the east side but i can make it to Yottaquest occasionally. I just bought the starter last night.