What events are you in for this year?

By Raine, in FFG World Championships

Myself, I'm in for Android: Netrunner .

Have had a lot of fun with that game lately, and by November...I think I'll be pretty profiencent.

How about everyone else?

[EDIT] Originally I was in for both Android:Netrunner and Imperial Assault , but I see by the schedule they're being held on the same day only an hour apart from each other. So, no chance of that then. Ah well.

Edited by Raine

I'm primarily going for X-wing. I'm also signed up for Netrunner at the moment, but I'm not actually very good at it. Trying to switch over to Imperial Assault. Everything is full right now.

Unfortunately, I did not make it into any events. Due to technical limitations and lack of information, the process did not work for me.

I am asking anyone who feels the same to ask FFG to expand the event and work with the retailers in the area to offer similar prize support that same weekend so that the rest of us can enjoy their great games.

Very disappointed in the process and hope they improve it next year...

I'm there for Netrunner, representing the Nordic countries!

I was coming anyway and had bought a ticket, but now I presumably get a red carpet, clamouring groupies, free champagne and other fripperies? I'm sure someone from FFG will be in touch soon about my rider and what to do with the entourage. ;)

I'm all the Star Wars miniature events: X-Wing, Armada, and Imperial Assault. I'm doing best with Armada, but I'm getting better at Imperial Assault (just haven't had a chance to play in a tournament yet!) and I'm planning a goofy list for X-Wing.

Good news! I was able to work with FFG and they worked through the issues that I had. Will be playing in the GoT 2nd edition event. Thanks FFG! Great service!