Results much?!!

By Bloodrunstrue, in UFS Uk Forum

Anyone fill us in on what happened at Nats so far???

In no particular order the characters in the top 8 are:

Victor

Bishamon

Akuma

Seong Mi-na

Donovan

Heihachi

Nagase

And i cant remember the 8th

Which charcter were you using???

the eigth character is Zi Mei.

Benihime said:

the eigth character is Zi Mei.

piloted by Nicholas harris I guess? ( GOOOO Nick)

nope piloted by me random ufs player 101

Benihime said:

No sarcasm???

I was playing Heihachi (FTW!)

P.S. Sorry for forgetting you Benehime, i guessed it would be Zi Mei, but clearly wasnt paying attention when it was mentioned.

Bloodrunstrue said:

Benihime said:

No sarcasm???

really i am the one who top 8'd with Zi Mei.

babelfish666 said: Published on 9/19/2009 - 15:40:24
I was playing Heihachi (FTW!)

dude congrats on that Heihachi deck that is fool, hope i get a chance to play against you either in the top cut or in a friendly.

Definately lol, we need the Zi Mei Vs Heihachi final lol.

really varied top 8. was diversity an isue?

there was another akuma, victor and bishamon in top 8 before the final round and there were three other zi meis but they were not close enough to cause diversity problems.

What was the turnout?

And who piloted what do you know.

Interesting to see Heihachi in the top 8, I knew he was awesome; just not THAT awesome!

Looking forward to seeing some final results, hopefully we'll see them and the reports by the end of Monday when everyone's back and recovered.

Updated Tourney results:

Joe wins with Donovan

Kyle second with Victor

...sorry, but that's all I know. Congratulations to the winners! 1st and 2nd for Colchester!

squall14 said:

Updated Tourney results:

Joe wins with Donovan

Kyle second with Victor

...sorry, but that's all I know. Congratulations to the winners! 1st and 2nd for Colchester!

Hugs for Joe!! Congrats - that deck is a beast.

Congratz to Joe :D He tweek Donovan with Tekken 6 much?

His deck had no Tekken cards in it as far as im aware (having played it at top 8)

Halbard100 said:

Congratz to Joe :D He tweek Donovan with Tekken 6 much?

Nope - was exactly the same deck as the one he used to come second in the Worlds.

There was a slight change in the Sidedeck, but other than that the deck was identical.

I've posted on the General forum saying how appreciative I am for everyone's support, and also how tired and ill I still am (It's not a chronic hangover, honest!). I had a wonderful weekend, truly, and I couldn't have spent this weekend with anybody else. I love you all and you mean the world to me. I'll be posting again most likely tomorrow while I'm at work (Shh... :P ) but for now, I need to sleep, so, I hope to see everyone really soon. :D

yea colchester did well this year took first and second in the main event and in the block 4 side event i came second with astaroth OH YEAH, i lost to a jin deck but for the final to save time we only had one match so it would have been intresting to see what happened in the next round. but i am happy that my astroth did so well , also I LOVE CLASH OF THE AGES. and congrates to joe even though we were saying it to him on the car ride home lol.

Copngratulations Joe!

After seeing you at Worlds and UK Nationals, I can honestly say you completely deserved the win, both in terms of your skill as a player and deckbuilding, and your ability to topdeck Ira Spintas at horribly inappropriate times, for which you received oh-so-much love from Kyle lengua.gif

In all seriousness, congratulations on the win happy.gif

- Ross