Replacement Figs Here!

By Old Dwarf, in Middle-earth Quest

I was suprised in getting my mail today by a small package from CoolStuff & then realized it must be my replacement Gothmog.Well it was that & more the package include an entire set of ME Quest Figs sorpresa.gif .I only asked for Gothmog but got the entire pack & all are ok.

I wonder if this is how all the stores are handling replacements?

OD

Glad to hear it. Hopefully this will put an end to all whining that FFG's customer servive had gone down the crapper.

My original game was shipped to my work; hopefully my fig will be there soon. I was thinking they would replace the whole set since it was badly fired...

My store sure isn't doing it that way. I can't even get them to reply to my email about whether they're replacing them or not.

I hope FFG has some other systems in place. This is ridiculous.

Hey, they do! FFG sent me the figures instead.

If you ordered through Cardhaus, don't expect any figs from them.

I bought my game in a large shop surface (FNAC-Europe) a week ago and when I got home... I had 3 figures with broken weapons. Could you guys point me the way to get replacement figures?

(I would'nt mind with one figure having a sword broken, but for my sadness, the most impressive figure (the nines) have ALL the swords broken wich is like a pain in the heart... and then the lord of Balrogs lacks the tip of the pole aswell =()

Thanks in advance!

Whi7e said:

(I would'nt mind with one figure having a sword broken, but for my sadness, the most impressive figure (the nines) have ALL the swords broken wich is like a pain in the heart... and then the lord of Balrogs lacks the tip of the pole aswell =()

Hehe, Lord of the Balrogs! He died back in Gondolin gui%C3%B1o.gif .

As for the issue, contact the store you got the game from or click the "User Support" link at the bottom of the page and drop a message. Don't forget to choose "Customer Service" for Department.

Dam said:

As for the issue, contact the store you got the game from or click the "User Support" link at the bottom of the page and a message. Don't forget to choose "Customer Service" for Department.

Did someone reply when you contacted the User Support or did you just receive the figures later? I contacted support a week ago but no one has replied as of yet. An auto-reply was all I got.