Middleton, WI Armada Night

By Kari, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hi everyone, my name is Scott and I work with I'm Board! Games in Middleton, Wisconsin. We are in the process of organizing a night to run weekly Armada games and I am trying to scope out the interest level in the Madison area. We would be using the Fantasy Flight "casual" tournament rules guidelines. We are looking to have a good time and hand out some prizes from our tournament kits!

If you are interested in playing with us let me know what days and times work best!

Hey Scott, dan here. I run the x-wing events at I'm board. I finally had a chance to play armada with some of the other X-Wing players. We all seemed to like the game. And are looking forward to playing in some events. With that said I find it best when starting out to just set a date and if players are interested they will make the time to come out.

Edited by tk426

I'm Board Games & Family Fun will be hosting its first Star Wars Armada tournament.

When : June 19th Friday

Start : 6pm

300 pt squads + 3 objectives

$5 entry fee.

We will start at 6 sharp so please show up a bit early if need be to get your squad ready.

Any idea how many people signed up?

Not sure if I'm Board does a pre registration for these type of fun tournaments.

Did you guys get any turnout? I'm in the Fox Valley and am trying to find more people to play.

I didn't pay attention to these forums until just recently. So I missed your tourney.

Pegasus games runs open play nights for Armada on mondays at around 530-600pm. We usually get 2-4 people.

Im board hosts Armada open play on Friday nights. Usually 2-3 people at the moment. Though we have people show up for a few weeks and then fade off.

I've been going to Pegasus the last few weeks, if you started a Wednesday organized play I would come there as well.