MR.DAWN!

By Trothael, in Odds & Ends

Once they get all the bugs fixed I think I'm gonna love the new forum...it's pretty sweet. As for the KH Main page...it's incredibly epic and amazing. Look for the Comprehensive Rules FAQ to be up there soon! ^_^

When/If they ever add KH avis... I prolly won't take one as a lot of people on the forums will pick one and then you'll have tons of KH users with the same avatar and it will just get confusing...besides...I like my shadow guy anyway...he seems like a very "Mr. Dawn" kinda guy . ^_^

Why would you lie to us, Mr. Dawn? Why?

YOU HAVE DESTROYED EVERYTHING I BELIEVE IN WITH YOUR TANTALOUS LIES

Trothael said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Once they get all the bugs fixed I think I'm gonna love the new forum...it's pretty sweet. As for the KH Main page...it's incredibly epic and amazing. Look for the Comprehensive Rules FAQ to be up there soon! ^_^

When/If they ever add KH avis... I prolly won't take one as a lot of people on the forums will pick one and then you'll have tons of KH users with the same avatar and it will just get confusing...besides...I like my shadow guy anyway...he seems like a very "Mr. Dawn" kinda guy . ^_^

Why would you lie to us, Mr. Dawn? Why?

YOU HAVE DESTROYED EVERYTHING I BELIEVE IN WITH YOUR TANTALOUS LIES

Well...obviously, this wasn't me. This was a Parrot Terminator sent from the future to cause dissention within our ranks and stop us from overtaking them in the future...

>_>

<_<

>_>

<_<

.....Obviously....

*AHEM* Original Avatar has been restored...The Shroom is a Lie.

And now we wait for people to complain because they don't recognise you anymore ;]

I'd go back to my old Bloodletter avatar, but this zealot and his sign are just too cool.

Ya know...what's really funny...is Card_Breaker is the only Organization member to have a KH avatar now, lol....

...man we love this game...

lol.

lol hey! id have a kh one but there not as cool as the rest :P

I'd have a KH one, but this one REALLY suits me

BLOOD FOR TEH BLOOD GOD