Gladiator: Guts & Glory 300

By Daner0023, in Star Wars: Armada Fleet Builds

This is my first list I am looking to try out for Wave 1.

Any comments or constructive criticism is welcome!

Gladiator II (Primary job is to snipe at long range and support squadrons, this strategy might help with survivability.)

Flagship- Admiral Screed

Gladiator II (A mobile finisher, that could potentially take out two ships in a round)

Demolisher

Expanded Launchers

Engine Tech

Gladiator II (Primarily a backstabbing ship designed to move quickly behind the enemy to take advantage of black dice at medium range)

Insidious

Engine Techs

Tie Interceptor x4 (I don't really plan to Activate Squadrons much, because of my Engine Techs, so having Counter 2 could be vital, also the speed should help keep up with my fast moving capitals. Of course, the extra AA is nice too.)

Total Points- 298

Edited by Daner0023

Pretty sure Dominator is a Victory title...

Pretty sure Dominator is a Victory title...

Fixed, just a typo.

Overall I like it. Too bad there isn't something to do with those two points. Around here a serious bid for second starts at 295. It would be cooler if all three of these ships could move after the enemy, but you seem to like all the things you took. Maybe 1-2 TIEs instead of interceptors?

If not, practice being first...

I got a game in with this list today against a Dodonna led Whale, Neb B Salvation, and an Overload Pulsed Corvette. He also had Luke, Wedge and three A Wings.

One thing I noticed right away, is that Engine Techs aren't needed on the Insidious, nor do I think it needs to be a Gladiator II, so I may downgrade this to add more firepower or add more squadrons.

The Demolisher did well on my trial run with it until I got onto the wrong side of that Whale and Screed's Gladiator did ok too.

I lost, but some minor tweaks to my list, plus it was my first game at 300, so the pilot needs more training too.