South-Central PA Players?

By dbb143, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Anyone in or around the York - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area interested in playing Armada?

I have some mild interest from my game group and FLGS, but I'd like to share this game with more players if I can find them.

Thanks,

Dave

I'd come up for a game. I'm in north Central MD, and have no problem going up to York from time to time. Feel free to PM if you're interested. Our group down here is five Armada players any weekend we want.

Well if we can drum up 2 more "local" players we could have an 8 person "mini-tournament" :)

I'll email you back as soon as I get the schedule from the family later.

Heck, I'm sure we can get 8 together. Can we get FFG prizes for an 8 player tournament?

Also, I know it's late notice, but I assume you know about the tournament at Games and Stuff Saturday May 23? This will be the first of their monthly tournaments.

Let me know if you go, several of "my people" are playing and we'll at least be some friendly faces in between games to BS with. Unless we're playing each other!

Anyone in or around York, PA wanting to play Armada: We will be meeting at Comic Store West on Saturday May 30th at noon. CS West's address is: 2111 Industrial Hwy, York, PA 17402

I have both a rebel and imperial 300 pt fleet if anyone needs ships to use. Oh, and we will also be playing on this:

VszXTlG.jpg

ebwQssL.jpg

That was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the tournament there in mid-July.

Anyone in or around York, Harrisburg, or Lancaster: We are in the process of setting up a tournament for Saturday, July 18th at noon at Comic Store West in York, PA.

Details to follow . . . ;)

I want to add that although this will be a tournament, it will be very new-player friendly, and rules questions, etc., will be welcomed and answered by the tournament organizers.

So, please don't worry about coming out if you're a new player, you're going to have a good time as well as learn a lot.

Im down in the Mercersburg, PA area, I may try to make a trip up to the York area for it, but cant be sure right now :(

Im down in the Mercersburg, PA area, I may try to make a trip up to the York area for it, but cant be sure right now :(

We'd love to have you up there. Lots of people enjoying Armada, low pressure, prizes, what could be better? Hope you can make it.