Anyone still play warhammer war cry?

By dafidboy, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

HI,

Ive just bought some of the old war cry cards from my local retailer but he said it was quite old now and wasnt sure if it was still being played.

Is it still in production? can anyone give any general info on the game please as I cant really find much on it.

Cheers

It's long since out of production, however there's still a few die-hard players left in the UK (myself included). Tearmat organised a Warcry tournament in Birmingham about 3 months ago as a kind of reunion event, and there was talk of another in the near future. We even picked up a few new players, which is pretty good for a dead game. Tallgeese and Deejay are former players as well.

At this moment is really difficult that something play this game.

The last expansion (Veterans of Battle) is 3 years old more o less.

Ciao

In Spain are about 5 players in active at this moment, but only friendly competition.

All of us participated in the 2006 World Cup in Boon

If you get some more bunch of ppl to play with.. i can send you some promos) as "support"

Sounds good, ill get up to scratch with the rules and get on ebay!!

Penek said:

If you get some more bunch of ppl to play with.. i can send you some promos) as "support"

That would be awesome, cheers

I have a few dozen War of Attrition and "PR" **** foils, both Order and Chaos, that I would be willing to trade for some Skaven cards I need to complete my playset.

Scavens from WE vs Scaven box set??? or just singles from sets?

Off topic post needs to be in off topic forum. :) (hey MY warhammer online post got moved! so YEAH i'm a bit bitter!) :P

gizzard

Little Late into this topic, but I have been looking to create a playgroup here in seattle, and have picked up a few boxes to build some Demo decks for some friends.

On a personal note, anyone have extra foils and or promos they would be willing to offload? Paying around $5 per, and that's negotiable! :)

I was playing this game since it's second edition until Sabertooth games stopped the releasing, so it was about four years, and it was the best ccg I've ever played, maybe it was even better than W:I Happy times.. I still have a lot of these cards at home, including those most valuable ever printed in this game like Coffer of gold etc. If anyone interested, we could make a deal and I could send some cards, although the postage from The Czech Republic would be rather high.

I've heard this game mentioned recently but I have never seen it in any game stores nor have I even ever heard of it before, which is odd because I'm usually on top of every bit of game news that's related to Warhammer or Card game stuff.

What is it?

Hi,

in the Czech Republic with a friend we still play WarCra. If you would like to exchange cards, sell or buy, we can arrange. I'm interested only in cards in English.

I'm willing to buy the entire collection, but because the game is over 10 years without support, the price should be reasonable.

You will reach me by email:

[email protected]

Regards

Jan Paroubek