Well...nth at didn't go well

By philosophant, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Well, the group found the underground mausoleum. Got into the tombo of the body they needed, and we're attack by skaven. The problem, the battle never ended. The 9 slave henchmen, two clan rats, and a plague master.

I set an even halfway through to have a group hit the skaven in the Flank. But by then everyone, myself included, was tired. I was hoping for a short battle and a quick jump from the pcs into the canals to fall into the river Outside ubersreik, but they decided to fight.

We stopped mid-way through the battle. With the skaven fleeing and the two sideshow face to face. What should their ( my ) next step be. They will want to get the pendant to the rich Von sapien or whoever and get the rest of their money. But then what?

Maybe I will have a flash flood in the sewers, a purging of the system done systematically, and just do a restart. Have the, get sent to the river. Maybe they lose the pendant the flotsam and jetsam of the flood, maybe he hold on and make it to the lord. If the lose it he will want a free job, if the keep it and return it he will be pleased and hire them again to pose as guards to the aschaffenbergs or send them on another tomb raiding mission.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Honestly?

Dude, you need to spellcheck and edit before posting. Sorry to come across as a teacher (actually I am a teacher) but this is tough to read. I know English may not be your first language, but it's very, very hard to follow the thread of what you are posting or what you are asking. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. But I suspect you'll need to clarify your points somewhat before you'll get the help you require.

Noely

Edited by Noelyuk

I humbly apologize for not reaching your standards of having a grasp of the English language. My tablet auto corrects and I do not read over my comments, or my subject titles. I will try my level headed best to read over everything that I write for this and any other forum in the future because God knows that grammar is rule nĂºmero uno of any forum, but especially this one.

And from one teacher to another, God bless. But snarky-ness aside. Well, I guess that's it.

Hey man.

Don't shoot the messenger. I was being anything but snarky. I wouldn't pay typos any heed unless in this case they interfere with the actual meaning. I was merely pointing out that written as it was your message was quite frankly unintelligible and unlikely to get a response. That's not being snarky, it's merely pointing out a fact and as someone who has already responded to earlier gaming questions you had I think that's unfair. I simply asked you to clarify your points.

Noely

PS. You said your tablet auto corrects and you don't read either your subject titles or posts before submitting. Well might I suggest that if you want people to understand your posts that you do.

Edited by Noelyuk