Michigan Players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By jacoby915, in Town Threads

Hey, I know there are players in Michigan but were do you play? Well, I have the place it's called the Card Castle and it's in Wyandotte. Tournaments are held every Saturday at 4:30 and are only a mere $5, prizes are usuall awarded to the top two also. What's the address? you ask well, it's 3153, Fort Street, Wyandotte, MI, 48192. If you have any questions you can of course post here or call them at (734)-284-7334. We have been having small tournaments and are open to all players coming to play or watch. I don't own or work at the Card Castle I'm just a player there who wants a challenge and is willing to play anyone. Please if your in the area or can make it there don't hesitate to come! Thanks!

-Jacoby915

There is an Official Michigan Players Page on the second page of this section.

Roxas said:

There is an Official Michigan Players Page on the second page of this section.

i know i just wanted to get the word out about the card castle!

ah i see. carry on good sir. though I think I have that on the list of places in Michigan....but carry on.

Roxas said:

ah i see. carry on good sir. though I think I have that on the list of places in Michigan....but carry on.

you had some info but it has been updated you should stop by there one saturday though and let me know when so i can tell people about a tourney

jacoby915 said:

Roxas said:

you had some info but it has been updated you should stop by there one saturday though and let me know when so i can tell people about a tourney

I was there for Highlander last year. The problem is that I live in Westland, so the drive to South Gate is a long one. I will try and stop by. Let me know if they have tournaments for the Princess Promos, I will definitely be at those.

i'll make sure and tell you if we do