Spawning

By Lee418, in Death Angel

If a Location Card tells you to spawn Genestealers as part of it's "Upon Entering" ability, do you still spawn them from the newly dealt blip piles? Or do they come from the general supply of Genestealer cards?

I'm leaning towards the first interpretation, but would appreciate confirmation from a more experienced player. I only started playing DA this week, and while I'm pretty confident about most of the rules, one or two things are still catching me out.

Building new Blip piles is step #3 when Travelling, with Upon Entering resolution step #4. Also look for the keyword SPAWN on the Location:

"Whenever a Genestealer is SPAWNED , the current

player takes the top card of a blip pile and places it
face up in the appropriate position and side of the
formation." (p. 21)

Thanks. :)

So the Dark Catacombs location card spawns a Genestealer from the blip pile on the side that is behind the chosen Space Marine?

And the Black Holds location card spawns 2 Genestealers from the blip pile on the same side as the chosen Genestealer swarm?

Thanks. :)

So the Dark Catacombs location card spawns a Genestealer from the blip pile on the side that is behind the chosen Space Marine?

And the Black Holds location card spawns 2 Genestealers from the blip pile on the same side as the chosen Genestealer swarm?

My group has always played it this way.