Star Wars: Imperial Assault League at Madness Games and Comics - Plano, TX

By Hida77, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

Hey all!

I want to announce that Madness Games and Comics in Plano, TX will be hosting League Play for Star Wars: Imperial Assault from 11am to 8pm every Sunday starting May 3rd and going for 6 weeks. It is anticipated that the store will continue doing further leagues on the same day following the 6 week cycle.

Check out Madness Games and Comics at their website or on Facebook!

League Structure: Show up on Sunday from 11am-8pm and find an opponent to play! No entry cost/signup required. Each match you play following standard FFG tournament rules counts towards the league and prize giveaways. We will have score sheets for recording wins/losses for each match that you can turn into the organizers each week. The league will run for 6 weeks and prizes will be given away for various achievements.

Prizes: We will be giving away prizes from the FFG Kits, old and new. Prizes for the league will be given throughout the 6 weeks with the 'biggest' ones the final week. Obviously the more you participate, the more special stuff you will be rewarded.

Questions? Post here or send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope to see you all!

Edited by Hida77

Fantastic! Really looking forward to this!

Just to confirm, this is on Sundays, right? You also mention Thursday in your post.