Sparkglows miniatures almost finished

By Sparkglow, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

post-246666-0-87282100-1430265587_thumb.jpg post-246666-0-87595700-1430265605_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sparkglow

It all looks really good.

Out of all of them, I like your Luke best though. Great job there with the hair and shading.

Tomorrow i will try to finish my Trandoshans. My style of painting is down and dirty, want to make my miniatures feel lilke they really have been out fighting. Havent painted for more than a couple of months and I am still learning but hopefully you like my work :)

xSXKMNR.jpg

Edited by Sparkglow

Time to paint my expansion pieces :) first wave finally finished, these guys, the Trandoshans hunters took me 3 hours. Took inspiration directly from the original trandoshanhunter from the movie, not spot on but I am pleased :)

oaGKsX8.jpg 6J088eL.jpg qfxb6v6.jpg

My Royal Guard champion, now i only got five more miniatures to paint from the second wave, just in time for the next expansion :)

post-246666-0-24983400-1432653781_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sparkglow

looks great

wow....a very nice selection....very rugged paint job!...wunderbar

I know it is not star wars, took a break from painting imperial assault and painted some space hulk. Need the practice. I apply some of these techniques to my imperial assault miniatures.

BMWawhZ.jpg RDj3DeU.jpg YsIWzQU.jpg ZNONCZS.jpg nXfUCpf.jpg FkXcQgC.jpg h76gee6.jpg oRFeBTv.jpg B1yAWyQ.jpg

Right behind you my friend! Space hulk is what I will be painting next as well! Love you Gideon, he looks awesome!

Once I've learned what U can from Sorastro I'll do Space Hulk as well. However I'll probably do Battlelore first to boost my experience.

Thanks for the comments :) Hope I can inspire u to paint even better , http://imgur.com/a/aJTDA/all here is all my miniatures painted.

Once I've learned what U can from Sorastro I'll do Space Hulk as well. However I'll probably do Battlelore first to boost my experience.

Have u gotten any work done, a bit curious :) ?