Missing head.

By Mitch01, in Chaos in the Old World

I cant find the support email address or I would have just sent this there via email.

I opened my copy of Chaos in the old world today. While in the process of looking it all over, and sorting I noticed the large Tzeentch figure has no head. There is only a small square hole. I thought maybe it just fell out and was in the bag, however I did not find it. Is is a small thing, however the figure just looks goofy now.

Is it possible to have the larger of the three figure types (Tzeentch) mailed or some thing?

The figure is called "The Lord of Change" it is missing the head, just a square hole on the top.
The picture of it in the game book shows a head.

Thanks.

Mitch01 said:

I cant find the support email address or I would have just sent this there via email.

I opened my copy of Chaos in the old world today. While in the process of looking it all over, and sorting I noticed the large Tzeentch figure has no head. There is only a small square hole. I thought maybe it just fell out and was in the bag, however I did not find it. Is is a small thing, however the figure just looks goofy now.

Is it possible to have the larger of the three figure types (Tzeentch) mailed or some thing?

The figure is called "The Lord of Change" it is missing the head, just a square hole on the top.
The picture of it in the game book shows a head.

Thanks.

click on about FFG at the bottom right and then click contact us and you should be able to request replacement.